Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Personal Work - The Launchpad

 

One thing’s for certain,

Is you could never be too certain

Gotta weigh the risk, is it worth it?

Gonna spark a question it’s burning

Before you pull that Iron Curtain.

Gotta tear the wall like it’s Berlin

That’s a second world like it’s Kyrgyz

From your comfort zone in your courage.

Wanna leave a trail like it’s Bourbon,

Of all my art and recordings, 

If it goes south like New Orleans,

I still try, don’t forfeit.

I swing my sword like the Motherland

Statue in Volgograd.

I went to school, I go grad.

Switched a major like a nomad

I was so mad, but I made it.

With early-bird and night-owl moves.

With more walls than Kowloon

Don’t doubt you before Round 2.

This is the Launchpad.

 

My first rap and first personal work shared to this blog, I present: The Launchpad 

No comments:

Post a Comment