Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome to Prestoverse!




Welcome to Prestoverse!

As I mentioned in my profile, I have a passion for art, especially writing raps and novels. Writing makes a great stress-reliever and sometimes I feel that it is the one of the best ways to express myself. Opportunities have come up such as talent shows (rapping) and magazine entries (writing), both of which are a pleasure to look back on and a great boost to the high school or college experience.

What I would like to do at Prestoverse is use some of my gifts to help teach others through tutorials effective techniques to write raps as well as write stories. This blog is dedicated to anyone who has that passion or wants to dive into the interest.

So, that's it. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned.

Dana T.

No comments:

Post a Comment